TrueCare for pets will remain open servicing our valuable clients 24/7 during the current COVID-19 crisis.
The health and safety of our staff, clients, and their pets is a top priority for us, therefore, there are new procedures we have implemented to ensure social distancing and help to prevent any further spread of the virus. Should you have a pet emergency:
- Call us at 818-760-3882 prior to coming to the hospital
- We will give you instructions on where to park your car
- Our greeter will come out to assist you immediately and help your pet to a room for initial examination by our emergency veterinarians. We will not have general public traffic in our waiting room to prevent any unwanted exposure to COVID-19
- We will assist you in filling out any patient forms while you are waiting
- Our team will then make a recommendation for treatment and guide you from there.
We appreciate you following these steps to ensure the safety of all.
Thank you so much to our dedicated team for continuing to work through these challenging times in order to provide the best care for Los Angeles area pets!